CPA Exam Registration Requirements
Education Requirements (If you first sat for the Uniform CPA exam on or after January 1, 2016)
Credit Requirements: Minimum of 120 semester units, including Baccalaureate degree with concentration in Accounting OR AACSB-accredited Graduate Degree Minimum Degree Requirement: Baccalaureate Additional Requirements:
- At least 24 semester hours or equivalent quarter hours in accounting (excluding introductory hours) at the upper division undergraduate and/or graduate level which includes:
- Financial Accounting – 9 hours
- Auditing – 3 hours
- Taxation – 6 hours
- Management Accounting – 3 hours
- Governmental and Not-For-Profit Accounting – 3 hours
- At least 3 semester hours of Business Law (Concentration in Uniform Commercial Code)
- At least 24 semester hours in business courses (other than accounting courses) at the undergraduate or graduate level from among the following subject areas: economics; legal and social environment of business; business law (in addition to the three hours required above); marketing; finance; organization, group, and individual behavior; quantitative applications in business; communication skills, and business ethics.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship required Minimum Age: 19 Additional Requirements: Applicants are not required to be a resident, employee, or keep office(s) in the state
|Initial Application or Transfer of Credit||$120.00|
|Audit and Attestation (AUD)||$208.40|
|Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)||$208.40|
|Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)||$208.40|
Alabama State Board of Accountancy Contact Information
Contact CPA EXAM COACH to learn more about our solutions for passing the CPA Exam.
You may also email us at [email protected] to have your questions and concerns about the CPA Exam answered.
Register with CPA EXAM COACH and lets work together to get you passed.