2018 (Q1) Score Release Dates
The Q1 2018 score release dates are posted to the Score Release Timeline page of the AICPA’s CPA Examination page. For complete information regarding scoring, please visit the Examination Scoring and Scoring FAQ pages
The National Association of State Boards of Accountancy will release scores to candidates and state boards of accountancy based upon the target score release dates listed in the tables below.
- All dates and times are based on Eastern Standard Time zone.
- For the vast majority of candidates, the AICPA receives the Examination data files from Prometric within 24 hours after a candidate completes the Examination
- The scores for the Examination data files received after the AICPA cutoff dates will be in the subsequent scheduled target score release.
- Some candidates who take the BEC section might receive their scores approximately one week following the target release date due to additional analysis that might be required for the written communication tasks.
- We encourage candidates to visit the Psychometrics and Scoring page on the CPA Examination website for information about score release and the scoring process.
For updated information, please visit nasba.org.